These Terms and Conditions apply to the Pontypool Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd “GT10” promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the incentive. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Promotional period runs from 1st April to 30th June 2017 (or until the Promoter ends the offer).
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Pontypool Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd, 15-16 North Pontypool Ind Est, Pontypool, Gwent, NP4 6PB
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 17+. Employees of Pontypool Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded.
4. This Promotion is for retail customers only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- There is a purchase requirement – entrants must purchase two or more GT car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st April and 30th June 2017 (“the Promotional Period”). From an on-line purchases ONLY.
6. In order to enter, you need to do the following:
6.1 Purchase a minimum of two GT branded tyres and have them fitted from Pontypool Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd within one week of purchase and by the 9th July 2017.
6.2 To claim your £10 off you must purchase two tyres through the website using the promotional code. The £10 will be deducted from the total cost during the check-out process.
7. The GT10 offer specification is not negotiable or subject to change. The Promoter retains the right to substitute for an offer of equal or greater value if required. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion and it is non-transferable.
8. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
10. The Promotion will be run ‘until stocks last’ and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Pontypool Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.